.

Monday, February 25, 2019

My Blooms Taxonomy

Jake Hunter Instructor Peters Student Success 0200 31 October 2012 Blooms Taxonomy Essay I learn a lot of new shipway in order to scram myself a better student in student success. The 4 main skills I found most reusable to me were none taking, date management, critical thinking, and geting. These 4 skills dropd together impart make solely(a) the difference in discipline and grades. This class has showed many others useful tools but these are my most interested skills that I puddle learned and become interested in.Well with critical thinking Ill asked myself questions such as what did I just read and what if I had a demonstrate right now could I apply what I just learned. Applying what youve read is very definitive and studying and check overing over what youve read is the most important thing. Why did I read this? Why am I taking notes? Applying the why to note taking and magazine management and the other 4 skills I find tendingful helps me clarify what Im doing. I ve had encounters when I ask myself why didnt I read that learning sooner or why didnt I study and review over my notes I had taken?Why couldnt I of managed my clip better? Asking me these questions every day and trying to make solutions for them help me and allow for help anyone else. The important facts I learned about from each one of these skills in that they are not merely helpful in school but at home and the shapeplace to. Note taking eject be used anywhere even at home or work. All of these skills pass on help you become a better individualistic and allow you to create a better sense of who you are and how you learn.In time management you read ask yourself questions so that you can fit everything in your schedule. I plan to use my note taking skills in all my classes and outside of class so that I can review all of the information I need to every day right subsequently I have a lecture or after work so I dont swallow up my job duties. there is no such thing as t oo much studying and reviewing and reviewing makes things less cloudy so you have fewer questions to ask yourself.Ill use my time management skills to better schedule due dates and test schedules so they bite my from behind and so I wont forget about planning time for work and studying so I can make a decent grade on my utmost exams or important tests. Reading my information over and over will help my comprehend it better and leave less room for wateriness and allow myself to have less and less questions about the information I need to learn so I can make a better grade on my tests and other assignments.I plan to do everything otherwise such as taking notes and studying a lot much physically. I plan to apply as much energy into my reviewing as much as I do in sports or in other activities. Reviewing and reviewing will help me understand things better and allow myself to be a better person and student. I plan to manage my time better and allow myself to create better schedules to get important things make without sacrificing time for unimportant things. These skills will affect my life tremendously. Not only will it make me a better student but make things a lot easier.These skills Ive learned through this class have opened new doors and have showed me what I am actually heart-to-heart of. I will learn these skills throughout my entire life and they will allow things to be much easier for me. The strategys I learned in note taking such as applying much more than energy into reviewing information and reviewing it over and over so it wont seem cloudy will help me increase my knowledge while disciplining me in becoming a better student. Managing my time will not only help me with school task but for family and work also.

No comments:

Post a Comment